Instructor, Safety Training
School of Engineering & Information Technology
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017 (midnight)
We require a qualified individual to teach Safety in a wide range of programs. The incumbent may be scheduled weekdays, evenings, and/ or weekends.
- Diploma in a related field i.e. Occupational Health & Safety, Certified Safety Engineer or Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Working at Heights
- Solid knowledge of the OHS Act and Regulations.
- Training experience with: Working at Heights, WHMIS, Aerial Equipment, Confined Space (must maintain valid and up-to-date certification at all times).
- Certified First Aid/CPR /AED trainer is an asset.
- Excellent presentation / training skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook e-mail, and internet use
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.