Instructor - Student Success - part-time
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 (midnight)
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga Liberal Studies team to teach strategies of student success as a General Education elective or into specific programs during the day commencing Fall 2017.
• Degree in Education; Master’s Degree required
• TESL certified
• Ability to teach student success in a dynamic, interactive environment.
• Three years teaching experience preferably at the post-secondary level
• Competency in understanding adult learning pedagogy
• Passion to help students develop strategies for achieving academic, career and personal goals
• Strong computer skills and an understanding of D2L learning platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural and collaborative skills
• Proven administrative skills to include graded feedback, records etc.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.