Instructor - Interpersonal and Group Dynamics - part-time
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 (midnight)
We require a qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga Liberal Studies team to teach an experiential delivery of Interpersonal and Group Dynamics to degree and diploma credit classes commencing mid-August 2017.
• Degree in Humanities or Liberal Studies; Degree in Education; Master’s Degree required, PhD preferred
• Three years teaching experience preferably at the post-secondary level
• Ability to work on a team to deliver a dynamic interactive course
• Competency in understanding adult learning pedagogy
• Experience with conflict management, team building, performance evaluation
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural and collaborative skills
• Strong computer skills and an understanding of D2L learning platform
• Proven coaching or mentoring skills
• Effective administrative skills to include constructive feedback, academic grading and maintaining students records
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.