Instructor, German Culture and Language - part-time
Friday, June 2, 2017
Monday, July 10, 2017 (midnight)
New part-time academic position
We require a qualified individual(s) to join the Libert Studies team at Conestoga to teach an experiential delivery of German Culture and Language - Level 1 to degree credit classes commencing mid-August 2017. Curriculum development for the course will commence in July.
• Degree in German; Master’s Degree required, PhD preferred.
• Ability to work on a team to deliver a dynamic interactive course
• Competency in understanding adult learning pedagogy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural and collaborative skills
• Strong computer skills and an understanding of D2L learning platform
• Proven coaching or mentoring skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.