Part time Faculty , Applied Manufacturing Management
Engineering and I.T.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Monday, June 26, 2017 (midnight)
We require a number of individuals to teach this fall 2017 on a part-time basis. Interested candidates must be available to teach in one or more of the following time slots.
- Wednesday 5pm to 11pm
- Thursday 4pm to 10pm
- Friday 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday 8 am to 2pm
- Saturday 1pm to 7pm
- Candidates must possessing formal education in the metal machining or CNC industry, such as a trade certificate, diploma and/or degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.