Supply Instructor, Industrial Mechanical Maintenance (Millwright)
School of Trades & Apprenticeship
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Thursday, July 6, 2017 (midnight)
We are currently accepting applications for a supply teacher in the Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship program at the Cambridge campus.
- The incumbent will teach courses in the all levels of the apprenticeship program, with an emphasis on Drawings and Schematics and Precision Measuring
- Classes may be scheduled for both Day and Block Release groups, delivered any day of the week.
- Certificate of Apprenticeship and Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Millwright
- Ten years of industry experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills including a working knowledge of PowerPoint are necessary
- The ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a shop environment
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.