Part-time Instructor, Renewable Energy Techniques Program
Engineering & Information Technology
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 (midnight)
We require instructors to instruct Renewable Energy courses in the Renewable Energy Techniques Program
- Electrical Engineering Degree, be a certified Electrician or possess equivalent technical training
- Applicants should possess an, and have practical and design experience with various aspects of Renewable Energy.
- Expertise is required in solar-photovoltaics, off-grid and grid-tie systems, the green energy act, government Incentive programs, solar thermal, wind turbines and sustainable living.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation/facilitation skills are required as well as the ability to relate to adult learners.
- Previous teaching and curriculum development experience would be an asset
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.