Instructors, Nursing - Part-time
Friday, July 14, 2017
Sunday, July 23, 2017 (midnight)
Part-time academic position
Conestoga College has part-time opportunities available in our BScN Program for surgical clinical teaching, Seniors Care Theory Course, and Community clinical teaching. Hours will vary.
• BScN equivalent education is required; MScN is preferred for clinical teaching, and required for the theory course on Seniors Care
• Current certification as an RN with the College of Nurses
• Three to five years of current clinical experience in either acute surgery, seniors care, or public health/population health
• Previous experience in clinical supervision of students/staff or classroom teaching would be an asset
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, computer and presentation/ facilitation skills are required
• Ability to relate to adult learners and work within a team is essential
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.