Part-time Instructor, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Engineering & Information Technology
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017 (midnight)
We require a qualified individual to teach a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) course this coming fall semester. Interested candidates must be available to teach from 8 am to 4 pm on Fridays starting this September.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of C.E.T. certification or 5 years related work experience.
- Experience with operating and programing a CMM
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in an engineering field is considered an asset
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous teaching experience is considered an asset
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.