Instructor, Applied Manufacturing Management Program
Engineering & Information Technology
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017 (midnight)
We require a number of individuals to teach on a part-time basis.
Interested candidates must be available to teach and/or offer support in one or more of the following time slots.
- Saturdays 8 am to 2pm
- Saturdays 1pm to 7pm
- Candidates must possess formal education in the metal machining or CNC industry, such as a trade certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.