Technologist, Applied Manufacturing Management
Engineering & Information Technology
Friday, August 4, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017 (midnight)
We require a number of individuals to support as a machine shop technologist this fall 2017 on a part-time basis.
Interested candidates must be available during one or more of the following time slots.
- Saturdays 8 am to 2pm
- Saturdays 1pm to 7pm
- Candidates must possess a Certificate of Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a machine shop environment is an asset
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.