Part-time Instructor, Jigs & Fixtures
Engineering and Information Technology
Friday, August 4, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017 (midnight)
We require a qualified individual to teach a Jigs & Fixtures this fall 2017 on a part-time basis.
Interested candidates must be available to teach starting this September during the following times.
- Wednesdays 6pm to 9pm
- Thursdays 6pm to 9pm
- Fridays 6pm to 9pm
- Candidates must possessing formal education in the metal machining or CNC industry, such as a trade certificate or diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.