Part-Time Teacher, Construction Management and Environmental Building Sciences
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 (midnight)
We require a part-time teacher to deliver our Construction Materials & Methods courses from September to December 2017. Courses are scheduled on Tuesdays from 1:00 pm-8:00 pm.
• Masters of Architecture or Bachelor/Masters of Engineering
• Minimum 5 years work experience in building construction industry
• Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
• Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
• Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level is an asset
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.