Part-time Faculty, Precision Metal Programs
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Sunday, September 17, 2017 (midnight)
We require day-time part-time teachers to teach in the Precision Metal Programs.
- A Certificate of Qualification and a Certificate of Apprenticeship in an Precision Metal trade (General Machinist, Tool & Die, MTBI, or post certificate CNC)A minimum of two years practical work experience at the Journeyperson level
- Knowledge and experience using a Learning Management System (i.e. D2L)
- Excellent leadership, communication and teaching skills
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Able to work independently and in program teams
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.