Part-Time Faculty, Sociology and Political Science
Monday, October 2, 2017
Sunday, October 29, 2017 (midnight)
Part-Time faculty are required to teach day-time courses in Sociology, and/or Political Science
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga’s Liberal Studies team to teach basic Sociology and Political Science degree/diploma credit classes commencing Winter 2018.
• Degree in Sociology, Political Science or related field; Master’s Degree required for diploma classes. PhD preferred for Degree courses
• Ability to deliver Sociology or Political Science in an interactive, dynamic environment
• Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into classroom
• Some sections are 100% online, so experience teaching online courses is an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
• Proven administrative skills to include maintaining attendance records etc.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.