Part-Time Faculty, French and Spanish
Monday, October 2, 2017
Sunday, October 29, 2017 (midnight)
Part-time faculty are required to teach French and Spanish courses offered day-time and/or evenings
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga’s Liberal Studies / Conestoga Language Institute team to teach French and/or Spanish language degree/diploma credit classes commencing Winter 2018. Interviews will be held in English and the target language.
• Degree in French /French Teaching Specialization and/or Spanish/Hispanic Language Studies; Master’s Degree required for diploma classes. PhD preferred for Degree courses
• Ability to deliver French or Spanish curriculum in an interactive, dynamic environment
• Awareness of language teaching pedagogy or second language acquisition theories
• Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into classroom
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
• Proven administrative skills to include maintaining attendance records etc.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.