Instructor – Human Resources Management -part time
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Monday, October 16, 2017 (midnight)
We require an individual to teach Human Resource Management courses this fall 2018 on a part-time basis during the Day time hours.
Education: Candidates must possess formal education or experience in Human Resources. A CHRP designation would be preferred.
The following attributes will be considered an asset:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
- Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.