Part-time Instructor, Electrical, PLC, Multi-Skill and Assessments
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Sunday, November 26, 2017 (midnight)
Part-time Instructors are required for Multi-Skill Maintenance training and Electrical and PLC Assessments.
A professional approach to training employees of corporate clients on the topics of Electrical Fundamentals, Electrical Code, Electrical Motor Control, Control Logix, PLC- SLC Troubleshooting.
• Must be Licensed Industrial Electrician 442A
• 5-7 years of experience with Programmable Logic Controllers.
• Deep understanding of PLC hardware and Software and Basic Ladder Logic concepts
• Experience training Apprentices an asset
• Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level an asset
• Some availability Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm is an asset, however much of the need is evenings and Saturdays.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.