Part-time Faculty, Applied Manufacturing Management - Human Resource Management
Engineering and Information Technology
Monday, November 13, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017 (midnight)
We require an individual to teach Human Resource Management courses during Winter 2018 on a part-time basis.
Candidates must be able to teach during one or preferably both times listed below.
Wednesdays 12pm to 3pm
Thursdays 3pm to 6pm
Candidates must possess formal education in human resources. Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation is preferred from our candidates.
The following attributes will be considered an asset:
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in human resources. Manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
• Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
• Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
• Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.