Part-time Teacher - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
Monday, November 13, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017 (midnight)
Part-time Faculty required for weekday evenings
We require a qualified individual to teach PLC courses this winter 2018 semester on a part-time basis. Interested candidates must be available to teach starting January 2018 on Wednesdays 6pm to 9pm.
Education: Candidates must possess a 2 year diploma or 5 years related work experience.
The following attributes will be considered an asset:
• Experience working with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs.
• Minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in an manufacturing environment
• Other industry related certifications are considered an asset
• Able to work independently and as part of an academic team
• Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support College continuous quality improvement initiatives
• Ability to relate to learners working at different skill levels in a classroom environment is an asset
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Previous teaching experience
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.