IELTS Partnerships and Candidate Assistant
Up to 24
Monday, November 13, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017 (midnight)
The IELTS Partnership and Candidate Coordinator will maintain partnerships with English language schools, immigrant-serving organizations and secondary schools in Canada. The incumbent will support day to day activities in the IELTS office such as completing Additional Test Day reports, monitoring web content and reviewing social media feedback. The incumbent will also maintain agreements with our test partners to ensure they are in good standing and reflect the needs of our partners.
• Finalize partnership agreements with:
- Immigration Lawyers – mail and email campaigns providing IELTS information and links, plus updates on workshop and test dates and location
- English language schools – service agreements to provide marketing activities, space for IELTS preparation workshops and tests, as well as candidate support and referral
- Immigrant-serving organizations – partnership agreements requiring candidate support packages that include IELTS FAQs, marketing materials, information on workshop, presentations and test locations and dates, application forms etc.
- Secondary schools and school boards – partnership agreements involving on-site testing
• Completing Additional TRF requests and ensuring delivery to candidates / organizations, assisting candidates or organizations as required
• Ensuring all organization contacts, notes and plans are recorded in the Connections database
• Using Connections, develop a communication plan to keep contacts informed about test and workshop venues and dates and any IELTS developments
• Review web content on both the Conestoga IELTS page as well as all partner pages, ensuring all information is up-to-date and accurate
• Respond to social media questions and comments
• 2-year diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
• 2 years marketing and sales experience
• Experience with customer relationship management systems
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.