Part-Time Professor - Mechanical/Welding Engineering Technology
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Sunday, December 17, 2017 (midnight)
We require qualified individuals to teach the following courses for Mechanical and Welding Engineering Technology programs:
IFME3045 – Hydraulics and Pneumatics - 2 labs of 2 hours each/week Tuesday 11-1pm and Wednesday 9-11 am
IENG3000 – Industrial Engineering and Time Studies – 3 theory classes of 2 hours each/week Monday 1-3 pm, Tuesday 3-5 pm, Thursday 8-10 am
Amendments to this schedule may be possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience with a focus on industrial engineering and knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Previous teaching experience at the post-secondary level is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to teach during daytime hours is required
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.