Part-Time Faculty, Indigenous Studies
School of Liberal Studies
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Sunday, April 29, 2018 (midnight)
Part-time faculty are required to teach and develop related courses.
We require a passionate and engaged professor of Indigenous Studies to teach and develop re-lated courses.
· Masters degree in Indigenous Studies or related field required, PhD Preferred
· A demonstrated ability to teach a range of curricula based on First Nations, Metis and Inuit content inclusively to a diverse group of post-secondary students
· Experience using land based initiatives preferred
· Successful track record working with urban or rural Indigenous communities
· Established roots in Indigenous and First Nation communities and/or associated govern-ance and service groups
· Strong computer skills and/or knowledge and experience using a Learning Management System (i.e. D2L, OWL)
· Able to create and maintain a positive learning environment
· Work in a collaborative, collegial manner both within the department and across the College
· Motivation to join a dynamic team to create new resources and programming in Indige-nous studies in collaboration with community members
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.