Part-Time Faculty, Brantford Campus – Accounting
School of Business & Hospitality
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Sunday, July 22, 2018 (midnight)
Conestoga College is a leader in polytechnic education. Our career-focused education, training and applied research programs prepare students for success, support industry and workforce needs, and promote economic prosperity throughout our region and across Ontario.
As a preferred employer, Conestoga is committed to supporting the development and well-being of our employees through competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and ongoing professional and personal learning opportunities that result in enhanced skills, shared successes and an engaged college community.
Due to continued growth, the School of Business is recruiting Part-time Professors to join the Accounting program in the Fall 2018 semester.
Opportunities available at the Brantford campus.
Working under the direction of the Chair, the Professor is responsible for the delivery of curriculum, development of an effective learning environment for students and academic leadership.
- Formal education such as a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related area preferred
- CPA - CMA, CGA, or CA designation
- Minimum five (5) years related industry experience
- Demonstrated exceptional presentation, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate to learners and providing a positive learning environment to students working at different skill levels including international students and students requiring accommodation is an asset
- Previous post-secondary level teaching experience is an asset
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success, and ability to support Conestoga’s continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Strong relationships with industry contacts and network connections is an asset
Conestoga offers programs Monday to Thursday from 8am – 8pm and Fridays 8am – 6pm, candidates must have ability to teach within these hours.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.