Bookstore Clerks, Casual Staff
Up to 35 h
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thursday, December 13, 2018 (midnight)
Casual Part-Time Position (January 3, 2019 to January 18, 2019)
We require casual Bookstore Clerks to assist with the winter 2019 start-up bookstore sales at the Doon (Kitchener), Guelph, and Waterloo campus locations. This is a temporary position starting January 3, 2019 and ending January 18, 2019.
This position will include POS sales, restocking, answering customer questions, and providing customer service in the following areas: textbooks, course materials, kits and uniforms, merchandise, clothing, and technology products.
In your cover letter, please highlight the campus or campuses you are applying for.
- Respond to inquiries from students and employees
- Handle sales transactions and refunds
- Provide excellent customer service and assistance to students related to bookstore course materials and merchandise
- Operate the cash register and Point of Sale Machine and issue receipts
- Unpack, price, and stock shelves
- Partial secondary school education
- 6 months customer service experience in a busy retail environment
- Experience operating a cash register and handling numerous custom requests
- Point of Sale (POS) experience and a strong familiarity with technology associated with POS systems
- These are casual part-time positions (up to 35 hours per week)
- Applicants must be available to work during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Fridays
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.