Part-Time Curriculum Development, Elevating, Escalating, and Moving Walkways
School of Workforce Development
Friday, November 23, 2018
Thursday, December 20, 2018 (midnight)
Part-Time Faculty Position
We are currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Curriculum Developer for Workforce Development for the Applied Electrical Motion and Control Management Graduate program for winter 2019. The successful applicant(s) will work with in collaboration with a development team to create theoretical and lab curriculum and training, including evaluations, and carry out administrative duties related to the curriculum development.
- Technology/Technician Diploma or relevant degree and/or trade, with specialization in electric systems utilized in elevating, escalating and moving walkways.
- 5-7 years field knowledge and experience
- Master’s degree is an asset
- Any relevant industry or academic certifications in Canada or the United States, please include in application submission
- Experience teaching in a variety of adult education contexts is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with current technology and regulations in industrial electrical equipment and installations
- Demonstrated capability to select and implement relevant teaching and assessment plans and materials preferred
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating relevant technologies in the field
- Knowledge and experience using course/learning management systems (i.e. D2L) is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
- Proven administrative skills to include developing and maintaining curriculum documents and instructional plans
- Strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of the college environment and processes is considered an asset
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.