Part-time French Instructors
Conestoga Language Institute
Friday, January 4, 2019
Sunday, March 31, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
We require qualified individuals to join the Conestoga Language Institute team to teach French language part-time studies credit courses in the evenings.
French Instructor positions are located at the Doon campus in Kitchener, and the Waterloo campus.
- Degree in French/French Teaching Specialization or equivalent experience/language ability
- Ability to deliver French curriculum in an interactive and dynamic environment
- Some awareness of language teaching pedagogy or second language acquisition theories
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into classroom
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
- Proven administrative skills to include maintaining attendance records, etc.
Interviews will be held in English and French.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.