Part-time Professors/Instructors, English Language Studies
Conestoga Language Institute
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Sunday, April 28, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
We are currently accepting applications for Part-time/Sessional Professors/Instructors for the English for Academic Purposes and/or LINC areas. The successful applicant(s) will work with a teaching team to deliver an interactive task-based language curriculum, evaluate student progress, and carry out administrative duties, including maintaining attendance records.
- TESL Ontario Certification Required
- Experience working with adult ESL learners in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated capability in selecting and implementing relevant teaching plans, assessment plans, and materials
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into the ESL classroom using current ESL software and online applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.