Part-time Faculty, Applied Manufacturing Management – Doon Campus
School of Workforce Development
Friday, February 8, 2019
Sunday, February 24, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
Part-time faculty are required to teach in the Applied Manufacturing Management program in the Spring/Summer semester (May 2019 to August 17, 2019) at the Doon Campus. Areas of instruction include the following:
1. Advanced Solid Modelling
- Advanced use of SolidWorks for mechanical design
- Focus on user interface, 3D sketches, advanced sweets, sheet metal, intro to motion and simulation analysis
2. Customer/Supplier Relationship
- Define, apply and analyze the results of customer retention measures such as quality function deployment, satisfaction surveys, etc.
3. Human Resources Management for Manufacturing
- Introduction to HRM in manufacturing settings
4. Introduction to Project Management for Manufacturing
5. Capstone Project
- PMP Required
- Application of knowledge of plant operations, supply chain, human resources, project management and communication skills
Candidates must be available to teach up to 6 hours per week, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience related to topic areas as well as academic experience is an asset
- Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level is an asset
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.