Part-time Faculty, Welding
School of Workforce Development
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Sunday, November 24, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
Part-time faculty are required to teach welding courses in the Applied Manufacturing Management program in the winter 2020 semester (January 13, 2020 to April 25, 2020), which is being offered at our Guelph campus.
Candidates must be available to teach Monday to Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Subject matter expertise in oxy-acetylene technology is required
- Subject matter expertise in Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) and Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) is required
- Relevant CWB Certifications
- Relevant and current industry experience
- Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level is an asset
- A strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a faculty team
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.