Part-time Faculty, English for Academic Purposes
Conestoga Language Institute
Monday, October 7, 2019
Thursday, December 19, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
We are currently accepting applications for Part-time English for Academic Purposes faculty for Winter 2020. The successful applicant(s) will work with a teaching team to deliver an interactive task-based language curriculum, evaluate student progress, and carry out administrative duties, including maintaining attendance records.
- TESL Ontario Certification required
- Experience working with adult ESL learners in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated capability in selecting and implementing relevant teaching plans, assessment plans, and materials
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into the ESL classroom using current ESL software and online applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.