Part-time Faculty, French Language
Conestoga Language Institute
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Thursday, December 19, 2019 (midnight)
Academic Part-time Position
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga Language Institute team to teach French general interest or credit courses in the evenings on a part-time basis commencing Winter 2020 at the Waterloo and/or Cambridge campus.
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga Language Institute team to teach French general interest or credit courses in the evenings on a part-time basis commencing Winter 2020.
- Degree in French Language studies/French Teaching Specialization or related
- Ability to deliver French curriculum in an interactive, dynamic environment
- Some awareness of language teaching pedagogy or second language acquisition theories
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated experience incorporating technology into classroom
- Proven administrative skills to include maintaining attendance records etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
Interviews will be held in English and the target language.
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.