Part-time Faculty, Coordinate Measuring Machines
School of Workforce Development
Friday, October 11, 2019
Sunday, November 24, 2019 (midnight)
Part-time faculty are required to teach the use of Coordinate Measuring Machines in courses in the Applied Manufacturing Management program in the winter 2020 semester (January 13, 2020 to April 25, 2020), which is being offered at our Doon campus.
Candidates must be available to teach Monday to Fridays with course hours falling between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Subject matter expertise in the use of various coordinate measuring machines is required
- General Machinist, Tool and Die Maker or Machine Tool Builder Integrator Trade qualifications with specific industry experience in accurate use of coordinate measuring machines, or substantial equivalent is required
- Previous teaching experience in at the post-secondary level is an asset
- A strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a faculty team
Apply to this competition
| Print this competition
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Conestoga College is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.